Sunday 8 November 2015

Knock!! Knock!! Who's there???

 Riddle me this...riddle me that..

This activities will enrich vocabulary ....have fun!!!!
1) Q: What has a foot but no legs?



2) Q: Poor people have it. Rich people need it. If you eat it you die. What is it?


3) Q: What comes down but never goes up?



4) Q: I’m tall when I’m young and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?



5) Q. What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs?



6) Q. What is the easiest way to double your money?


7) Q. What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?


8) Q. What has to be broken before you can use it?


9) Q. What has a neck but no head?


10) Q. What gets wetter as it dries?


11) Q. What goes up and doesn’t come back down?

12) Q. What belongs to you but is used more by others?
 


 

 

 

More riddles...visit: 

www.funology.com/jokes-and-riddles
www.kidspot.com.au/things-to-do/.../10-easy-riddles-for-kids
goodriddlesnow.com/jokes/funny-jokes
www.greatcleanjokes.com/jokes/fun-stuff/funny-riddles/ 




Answer:
1- a snail
2- Nothing
3- Rain
4- a candle
5-a clock
6-put it in front of the mirror o course
7-a glove
8- an egg
9- a bottle
10- a towel
11-your age
12-your name


8 comments: